GDPR - General Data Protection Act Compliance
Terms and Conditions
Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Where prices are shown these will be subject to change without notice - details provided on this web site do not constitute a contract to supply and all orders will be subject to a final confirmation of price and availability.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
Please also see my Copyright Notice.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Portugal.
Your privacy is important to me. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that I collect, and the ways in which I use that personal information.
I hold the following information (if you have provided me with it)
• your name;
• your contact information such as your address, Email address and telephone number;
• information related to your attendance of, and interest in, my 'Pop Up' Art and Photography exhibitions, events and art fairs that I exhibit at;
• Information about you that you give to me in person at exhibitions, events and art fairs through my Prize Draw Forms or interest forms, or by filling in forms on this website (e.g. the contact me section or to sign up to my mailing list or by corresponding with me by phone, e-mail or otherwise; and
• Information in relation to your purchase of my art work or use of my services, including your feedback and Customer Comments. If I use any of your feedback on my website as a Testimonial I will always confirm this with you before publishing.
I do not hold any credit card or bank details. All payments are taken through Paypal and are subject to their Terms and Conditions.
I may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the Service and with me
• Anonymous website usage statistics are collected to enable me to review and improve my website.
I may use your personal information to:
• Administer this Service
• Personalize the Service for you
• Enable your access to and use of the Service
• Send you marketing communications (when you have opted-in to receive such communications)
• Send you important announcements & administrative messages
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, I may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
I will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Personal information and Content that you confirm may be used for Testimonials and publication on this Service will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
This website contains links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties. I make no representations or warranties in relation to this Service or Content provided on this website.
I do not warrant that: this service will constantly be available, or available at all, the content on this service is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
I will not be liable to you in relation to the Content of this Service: for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss. For any business losses, loss of revenue, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out herein are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this disclaimer.